Pete's Holter results were much worse then I imagined. I know we are on borrowed time now. His heart could stop at any moment. I'm going to spend ever last second he has left at his side, paying attention to him, petting him, hugging him and kissing his beautiful face. The pain of knowing is unbearable right now. I'm working hard on getting back to a happy heart, so my boy doesn't have to spend the last bit of his life looking at my sorry puss, and licking my tears.

Peteys Holter showed a heart rate ranging from from 39-357 beats per minute with an average rate of 106 beats per minute. There were 3270 isolated ventricular premature complexes at a rate of 243 beats per minute. There were 358 couplets at 213 beats per minute. There were 163 runs of ventricular tachycardia, the longest run was 27 seconds at a rate of 415 beats per minute. There were 357 isolated atrial premature complexes at a rate of 223 beats per minute. There were 1748 runs of supraventricular tachycardia. The longest run was 4.6 minutes according to the narrative summary... ACTUAL TIME OF SVT WAS 2 HOURS, broken up by runs of ventricular tachycardia. There were pauses lasting longer than 2.0 seconds, the longest pause was 4.1 seconds.