The Scary Balloon 12/2/10





Today soon after I let Petey out for his crack of dawn ritual, I heard very scary barking. Alarm barking. I listened for a bit thinking there may be an animal in the side yard. I called him, and he refused to come, so I headed out in the dark with a flashlight. He was on the edge of the yard holding something at bay....I shinned the flashlight having no idea what to expect, YIKES a helium balloon was caught in the bushes, blowing in the wind and catching a tiny bit of light from the neighbors spotlight, throwing a reflection. Petey upon seeing that it was only balloon, which he has lots of experience with, started doing zoomies like a wild man through the yard, trying to act like nothing happened. He was completely embarrassed. I tried my best not to laugh, he was so adorable it was very hard. I captured the monster and brought it in the house for him to properly kill it. This is just one of the many reason's that I love this dog so much, he makes me laugh every single day!